Summer is one of my favorite times for reading. There are few things I enjoy more than swimming some laps and then relaxing by the pool with a book. And don’t get me started on the fun of the summer reading program (you read and get cool stuff?!? Win, win to this reader!).
Here are a few selections I’d like to read this summer.
- Star Wars: Brotherhood by Michael Chien
- Ordinary Monsters by J.T. Miro
- The House Across the Lake by Riley Sager
- Just Like Home by Sarah Gailey
- Something to Hide by Elizabeth George
- Alone Out Here by Riley Redgate
- Doctor Who: The Eaters of Light by Rona Murno (audiobook)
- Doctor Who: The Fires of Pompeii by James Horan (audiobook)
- Doctor Who: The Reign of Terror by Ian Marter (audiobook)
- Boom Town by Garrison Keillor (audiobook)