As we head into the summer season, this week’s subject asks which books we’ll have in our beach bag this summer. I probably won’t make it to the beach this summer but I will be headed out to pool (hopefully). These are the books I hope to read this summer.
1. Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee — I’ve got it on reserve at the library and I’m hoping I’ll get to read it this summer! I am not sure exactly where I am on the waiting list.
2. Finders Keepers by Stephen King
4. A House Divided by Robert Whitlow
5. Simon vs the Homo Sapien Agenda by Becky Albertallli
6. Star Trek: New Frontier: The Returned by Peter David
7. Seveneves by Neal Stephenson
8. The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
9. Hero of the Ages by Brandon Sanderson
10. Born With Teeth by Kate Mulgrew