Hard to believe that the first quarter of the year is behind us. I’m working toward meeting a few goals and objectives for 2018 and it’s time to see how it’s going.
Books Finished in March:
- Daughters of the Storm by Kim Wilkins
- Victor Boone Will Save Us by David Joel Stevenson
- Sunburn by Laura Lippman
- Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson (re-read for book group)
- Doctor Who: Survival by Rona Munroe (audiobook)
Big Finish Audios:
- Doctor Who: The Sword of the Chevelier
TV Watching: Due to some March Madness, I didn’t get very far in the catching up on series. In fact, I’ve got the final four episodes of season 11 of The X-Files on the DVR waiting my attention.
- Murder on the Orient Express (2017)
- Thor: Raganrock
- Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
Miles Run: 62.5 miles Year Total: 163.5 of 1000 miles
Swimming: 27.8 miles. Had a goal of 25 miles for the month