We’re in the home-stretch for 2020! Here’s what I read last month.
And yes, I know one of my photos above has two books in it that I haven’t quite finished yet. I got a bit too zealous in the photo taking.
- I’ll Be Gone in the Dark by Michelle McNamara
- My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell
- The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James
- The Mother-in-Law by Sally Hepworth
- The Dilemma by B.A. Paris
- A Good Marriage by Kimberly McCreight
- Jane Doe by Victoria Helen Stone
- The Wife Who Knew Too Much by Michelle Campbell