Happy first day of Spring!
To celebrate, this week’s Top Ten Tuesday (hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl) asks what books are on the Spring To-Be-Read list. I’ve got a couple of books I’m looking forward to reading this spring and there are probably some from my Winter TBR list that I haven’t read yet but need to get around to reading!
- Sunburn by Laura Lippman
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
- Red Sparrow by Jason Matthews
- The Outsider by Stephen King
- Pretty Girls Dancing by Kylie Brant
- Gods, Monsters, and the Lucky Peach by Kelly Robson