As we say farewell to the shortest month of the year, it’s time to take a look and see how I’m progressing on my goals/resolutions for the year. Here we go….
Books Read in February:
- The Ghost Writer by Alessandra Torre
- I Am Your Judge by Nele Neuhaus
- Clean Sweep by Michael J. Clark
- Doctor Who and the Tenth Planet by Gerry Davis and Kit Pedler
- Ms. Marvel, Volume 8: Mecca
- Runaways, Volume 2: Teenage Wasteland
Doctor Who: Big Finish Audios
- The Eleventh Doctor, Volume 2: Cold Vengeance
- The Eleventh Doctor, Volume 2: Infamy of the Zaross
TV Watching: Caught up on The X-Files and The Flash. Finished watching Star Trek: Discovery. Started: Altered Carbon, The Tick, Everything Sucks, Marvel’s Runaways.
- The Peanuts Movie
- Professor Marsden and the Wonder Women
Miles Run: 51.2 miles. Total for the year: 101.1 of 1000 miles
Total Runs: 12 runs. Total for the year: 23 of 100.
Swimming Totals: 23.6 miles. (Was trying for a total of 25!)
I expect my running to pick up as we get into warmer weather. It’s just not as much fun to run in the cold and we’ve had a bit of rainy weather lately that prevents me from using the jogging stroller with Shortcake too much. My last resort is the treadmill because running on the treadmill gets tedious at times.