A couple of weeks ago, I posted some resolutions for 2018. As January comes to a close, here is the progress I’ve made on those resolutions:
Books Read in January:
- Sleeping Beauties by Stephen & Owen King
- The Midnight Line by Lee Child
- Annihilation by Jeff Van DerMeer
- The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen
- Version Control by Dexter Palmer
Collected Comics Read:
- Saga, Volume I
- Marvel Masterworks: The Amazing Spider-Man, Volume 15
- Paper Girls
My goal for the year is to read 60 books. So, I’m on-track there. And one book and one collection of comics were from my TBR list. So, that’s progress. However, I wasn’t great about doing reviews. I’m going to work on that during February.
- Get Out
- Jim & Andy: The Great Beyond
- The Mummy (2017)
- American Made
- The Road to Morocco
- The Big Sick
- Back to the Future
My goal for the year is 100 movies. I’m on track watching-wise but not blogging-wise.
TV Watching: With Star Trek: Discovery and The X-Files back on our screens, I haven’t really had a chance to watch any of the series on Netflix, Hulu or Amazon Prime that I’d like to see. Once Discovery wraps up its season, I hope to slot in something there.
Miles run: 49.8 (of 1,000).
Runs completed: 11 (of 100 for the year)
Between cold weather, a bout with the crud and life in general, I haven’t quite got the miles in that I’d like. Going to have to work on this.