Today’s topic is what are you resolutions for the upcoming year? I’ve got some that are related to reading and some related to other areas of my life. So, here we go with my resolutions for 2018.
- Read at least 60 books (audiobooks count toward the total!)
- Work on whittling down the physical and Kindle TBR pile. This also includes reviewing these books when appropriate.
- Watch 100 movies during the year and post thoughts about them.
- Go on 100 runs during the year and run 1,000 miles in 2018.
- Be the best father I can to Shortcake and the best husband I can to my wife. Along those lines, I want to find time to read with Shortcake as much as she’ll sit still with me.
- Read the Chronological Bible.
- Find time to catch up on some of the cool streaming series out there like Stranger Things, The Crown, The Handmaids’ Tale, etc.
- Join my local library’s new Sci-Fi/Fantasy book group.
I think those are enough to keep me busy this year!