As the days get shorter, the nights get cooler and the leaves start to change, it’s time to consider what I’m going to read this fall. As with many bibliophiles, I’ve got a long list of books that I’d like to read. And that just happens to be the theme of this week’s Top Ten Tuesday (hosted by the Broke and the Bookish).
Here are ten books I’m looking forward to reading this season (between watching football games and celebrating fall with my wife and Shortcake).
- Bless Her Heart by Sally Kilpatrick.
- Artemis by Andy Weir.
- Fierce Kingdom by Gin Phillips
- The Massacre of Mankind by Stephen Baxter
- Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King and Owen King
- Strange Weather by Joe Hill
- A Plague of Giants by Kevin Hearne
- The Midnight Line by Lee Child
- Working Fire by Emily Bleeker
- Slade House by David Mitchell
- Doctor Who: Survival by Rona Munroe (Audiobook re-visiting)
I’m sure I’ll find more books as we get through the fall.
And if anyone has any recommendations for fall reading, please let me know!