This week’s Top Ten Tuesday (hosted by the Broke and the Bookish) asks us our favorite books set in another country. Because I’m a big sci-fi fan, I think I may cheat a bit and include stories set on other worlds.
- The Sherlock Holmes canon by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Most of the classic Doctor Who stories and their print adaptations
- The Beardless Warriors by Richard Matheson
- The Miles Verokosgian novels by Lois McMaster Bujold
- The Harry Potter novels and the Cormoran Strike novels by J.K. Rowling
- The Peter Grant novels by Ben Aaronovich
- The Inspector Lynley novels by Elizabeth George
- The Foundation trilogy by Issac Asimov
I’m sure I’ll think of at least four more as soon as I hit the post button!