And like Jack Benny, I stopped counting my age when I reached 39. So, today is the fourth anniversary of my 39th birthday!
To celebrate, I’m going to list a couple of additions I’ve made to the to be read pile. And if you see something that is missing, please drop a line in the comments and let me know what I should add and why.
- The Happiest Baby on the Block by Harvey Karp
- A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay
- Staked by Kevin Hearne
- The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy
- City of Blades by Robert Bennett Jackson
- The Immortals by Jordanna Max Brodsky
- Doctor Who and the State of Decay (audiobook) by Terrance Dicks
With the already ginormous size of my TBR pile, I think seven is enough to add (for now). Well, that is until I surf to everyone else’s list and find several more suggestions I need to read.