- Get ready for the arrival of my daughter — We’re expecting a baby girl in April and she’ll be here before we know it!
- Maintain my weight loss from last year — I fulfilled one of my resolutions by losing weight last year. I’m healthier, thinner and have slowly been upgraded my wardrobe to my new, smaller size. Key word now is maintaining.
- Clear off the DVR — Between a couple of series I need to catch up on and a movies, I need to make a dent in my viewing. Either that or just admit I can’t watch everything and erase them.
- Whittle down the TBR pile — I think this one shows up every year. Between the library, NetGalley and our local used book store, it’s easy to have the pile grow. I hope to get my physical and e-book pile down a bit this year.
- Read Brandson Sanderson’s Words of Radiance series — I’ve got volumes one and two on my shelf, just waiting to be read. And a lot of people I know and share similar taste in books with have enjoyed them. So this is the year I’m going to finally try and take the plunge and read them!
- Re-watch Star Trek — It’s the 50th anniversary and I’d like to re-watch the original (and still the best) Star Trek. It’s only 79 episodes so it shouldn’t prove too daunting. I also hope to finish up my Enterprise re-watch (which is down to three or four episodes!)