I’ve been nominated for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award by The Hidden Staircase. So what does this mean?
Well, here you go:
The rules for Dragon’s Loyalty Award are:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3 You must share seven things other bloggers may not know about you.
4 Nominate up to fifteen bloggers for Dragon’s Loyalty Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
So, seven random things about me that bloggers might not know. I guess this means my love of reading is out.
1. I read fairly quickly thanks to reading lab classes in middle school. I’m not sure you’d necessarily call it speed reading (which I believe is an entirely different technique).
2. The first movie I saw in theaters was The Shaggy D.A. for my third birthday. I don’t recall much about it from that showing, but I’ve seen it since and it’s fun.
3. My first superhero love was Batman. He was replaced by Spider-Man when I tuned into the Electric Company.
4. When I was younger, I watched the movie The Private Eyes approximately 11 billion times on HBO. The movie still tickles me to this day (I’ve got it on DVD) and my family and I still reference the wookalar from it.
5. I’ve visited both DisneyLand and DisneyWorld. It’s been a long time since I went to DisneyLand.
6. I love old radio comedy. My favorites are The Great Gildersleeve and Jack Benny.
7. I have every episode of Star Trek ever made on DVD. But wait, the obsession doesn’t end there. I’ve got box sets of the original and re-mastered original series on DVD and the Blu-Rays. I’ve also got the DVDs and Blu-Rays of Next Generation. In fact, my desire to have a DVD player and later a Blu-Ray player basically stems from wanting to collect Star Trek to watch on them.
And now to nominate a few fellow bloggers to play along!
And anyone else who wants to join in, please feel free to do so!