UPDATE: (September 9) Challenge completed!!!!
So, I stumbled across this challenge a week or so ago and thought — I’d really like to participate. I then promptly forgot to sign up for it.
But better late than never, right! (And you can join too because the challenge runs until September 14!)
The Twenty Books of Summer Challenge is hosted by Cathy at 746 Books. In previous summers, I’ve come up with a list of books I wanted to read that summer, which by mid-July I’ve read about half of and then picked up a few others. This summer, I’m going to try and follow my list, but I make no promises. I say this because I can be easily distracted by new shiny books either on the library or store shelf or arriving on my e-reader.
I’m breaking the challenge down into a couple of categories to try and whittle down my TBR pile — physical and e-reader.
So, here we go:
1. Finders Keepers by Stephen King
2. Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
3. One Step Away by Eric Wilson
4. When We Were Animals by Joshua Gaylord
5. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
6. The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
7. Born With Teeth by Kate Mulgrew
8. Star Trek: New Frontier: The Returned by Peter David
ARCs from NetGalley/Amazon Vine
9. I Am Princess X by Cherie Priest
10. A House Divided by Robert Whitlow
11. Those Girls by Lauren Saft
12. Alive by Scott Sigler
13. The Fold by Peter Cline
14. The Heart Goes Last by Margaret Atwood
15. Black Eyed Susans by Julia Heaberlin
Collected Comics/Graphic Novels:
20. The Flash, Volume 2: Rogues Revolution
21. The Flash: Volume 3: Gorilla Warfare
22. Kushiel’s Dart by Jaqueline Carey
Since the challenge started June 1, I’m included a couple of books that I’ve already started reading (since June 1, mind you!) Let’s see how far we get!
July 20 UPDATE: I’ve decided to change a couple of my books on here! It’s just how I roll! It’s also based on my being a moody reader!