But enough about interviewing other people. It’s time I interviewed YOU.
1. What’s your favorite time of day to read?
Any time I can find a few minutes to read is good by me, though I will admit I enjoy winding down after a long day with a chapter or two in bed.
2. Do you read during breakfast? (Assuming you eat breakfast.)
I generally watch local news to find out how good or bad traffic will be and SportsCenter.
3. What’s your favorite breakfast food? (Noting that breakfast foods can be eaten any time of day.)
Bacon. Seriously, it’s the perfect food.
4. How many hours a day would you say you read?
One to two.
5. Do you read more or less now than you did, say, 10 years ago?
6. Do you consider yourself a speed reader?
Yes, I can read fairly rapidly.
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Spider-sense to warn me when I’m about to do something dumb.
8. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go?
9. What KIND of book?
Well, with my Kindle app on my phone, I have a wide variety that go with me everywhere. As for a physical book, it’s usually a paperback or library copy of whatever I’m reading. I tend to read a couple of books at time.
10. How old were you when you got your first library card?
I am not sure. Probably as soon as I was old enough to get one.
11. What’s the oldest book you have in your collection? (Oldest physical copy? Longest in the collection? Oldest copyright?)
A family bible that was my grandparents’.
12. Do you read in bed?
See question one.
13. Do you write in your books?
14. If you had one piece of advice to a new reader, what would it be?
Pick something to read that interests you. Don’t be concerned with what other people deem as a “good” book or even a classic. If you’re not enjoying the book, you won’t read it. Also, don’t be afraid to try something new or different.
15. What question have I NOT asked at BTT that you’d love me to ask?
Hmmmmmm, let me ponder that one.
One response to “Booking Through Thursday: Questions and Answers”
Bed readers unite!